LET'S GET JAZZY!
It's Carnival Time at Merrehope and she's dazzling in her fabulous Meridian Mardi Gras attire. (Courtesy of some of your favorite decorators.)
Masquerade at Merrehope
February 17th, 2023
6 - 8 pm
- Experience the 2nd Annual Meridian Mardi Gras Pre-Parade Party.
- Live Jazzy Entertainment
- Light Mardi Gras Party Fare
New Orleans Style
- A fun “STELLLLLA” Shout Out
(from “A Street Car Named Desire”)
Come give it your best yell!
- Door Prizes & Raffles
- And . . . you know there will be Merrehope Mardi Gras Surprises.
Mardi Gras Attire Encouraged
Wear your own or pick it up at the door.
- $15 Admission at the Door
- $10 for Students
Petals & Presseco
Friday, April 28th
5 - 7pm
- Demonstration & Reception with Dr. Jim DelPrince
Horticulture Specialist with MSU Extension Leader of the Master Floral Designer Program.
- From Garden to the Home - Classic Style for the Ages 19th c. floral design on Merrehope Mantel
- Limited Seating
- $40 (Advance Ticket Required)
Trees of Christmas at Merrehope
Celebrate Christmas with a visit to one of Mississippi's Top Holiday Attractions - the fabulous Trees of Christmas at Merrehope. New and different each year, talented designers decorate over 50 spectacular trees and festive holiday exhibits.
Trees of Christmas Tours:
November 19th — December 31st, 2023
Mon - Sat 10am - 4pm
Sun 1pm - 4pm